6   N5XJB / Kirc
7   WA2TOP / Mike
8   NE5IE / Sam
9   WD5JRD / Carl
10  KT5EM / Ed
11  KE5OBY / Art
12  KC5MW / Mike
13  KF5IUM / Mike - Net Control

Thank you all for checking in this evening  ! ! ! ! !

David Cantrill

What net is this?

On Nov 29, 2022 7:56 PM, Michael Hvasta <KF5IUM@...> wrote:
1   KI5FJS / Paul -  Vice-president
 2  WJ9O / David
3   W5SIU / Mike
4   KA5PUD / Paul
5   K5DSJ / David
6   N5XJB / Kirc
7   WA2TOP / Mike
8   NE5IE / Sam
9   WD5JRD / Carl
10  KT5EM / Ed
11  KE5OBY / Art
12  KC5MW / Mike
13  KF5IUM / Mike - Net Control

Thank you all for checking in this evening  ! ! ! ! !

Michael Lizzio

This is the Weekly DMR Net held every Tuesday evening at 1900 local time.

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 9:37 AM David Cantrill <k5dld@...> wrote:
What net is this?

On Nov 29, 2022 7:56 PM, Michael Hvasta <KF5IUM@...> wrote:
1   KI5FJS / Paul -  Vice-president
 2  WJ9O / David
3   W5SIU / Mike
4   KA5PUD / Paul
5   K5DSJ / David
6   N5XJB / Kirc
7   WA2TOP / Mike
8   NE5IE / Sam
9   WD5JRD / Carl
10  KT5EM / Ed
11  KE5OBY / Art
12  KC5MW / Mike
13  KF5IUM / Mike - Net Control

Thank you all for checking in this evening  ! ! ! ! !

George Fletcher

Is this net open to other radio operators?  If so, please identify TG, CC, network,i.e. Brandmeister, etc.

I have noted a DMR Information net at Tuesday, 7:30pm CST, TG 31648.  Is this the same net?

Thanks.

--George Fletcher, AD5CQ

Michael Lizzio

Its open to all. TG 3146211

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022, 11:08 George Fletcher <george.ad5cq@...> wrote:
Is this net open to other radio operators?  If so, please identify TG, CC, network,i.e. Brandmeister, etc.

I have noted a DMR Information net at Tuesday, 7:30pm CST, TG 31648.  Is this the same net?

Thanks.

--George Fletcher, AD5CQ

Michael Lizzio

Brandmeister Network

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022, 11:08 George Fletcher <george.ad5cq@...> wrote:
Is this net open to other radio operators?  If so, please identify TG, CC, network,i.e. Brandmeister, etc.

I have noted a DMR Information net at Tuesday, 7:30pm CST, TG 31648.  Is this the same net?

Thanks.

--George Fletcher, AD5CQ

S Labarbera

Thanks!!

Sam Labarbera
979-575-9501

Is this net open to other radio operators?  If so, please identify TG, CC, network,i.e. Brandmeister, etc.

I have noted a DMR Information net at Tuesday, 7:30pm CST, TG 31648.  Is this the same net?

Thanks.

--George Fletcher, AD5CQ

David Cantrill

Mike what is the talk group number for this net? What is the name of the talk group? The info you sent me had two talk group numbers and no name.

Sent from Outlook