WA5IWB/C Balloon

Walter Holmes K5WH

Looks like the balloon is tracking well this afternoon.

Walter/K5WH

From: Gary <kf5zrt@...>
Sent: Sunday, November 27, 2022 10:05 AM
To: walterh@...
Subject: Re: Balloon Launch

Walter

Call sign WA5IWB/C

WSPR. 20 meters

Payload is homebrew U3S

Getting ready to launch in next 15 minutes

Gary

Sent from Proton Mail for iOS

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 9:30 AM, <walterh@...> wrote:

Hey Gary.

I saw your note to John about the balloon launch your planning for today.

Do you have any details like callsign and payload information I can share with our group.

Ham Radio Tech Notes is a place I post a lot of these updates to.

https://ham-radio-tech-notes.groups.io/g/main

Feel free to join this, and share updates with the group here, and many of us can help track it.

You can also join us on Zoom at any time to keep up with the many we have in the air at any given time.

http://www.k5wh.net/zoom/

Here’s one from one of our guys in Pennsylvania, that is about to complete its 4th revolution.

https://amateur.sondehub.org/#!mt=Mapnik&mz=4&qm=1d&mc=47.18971,156.44531&f=W3UAV-12

all the best, and best of luck with the launch today.

Walter/K5WH